Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013 & Project 365!

The older I get, the faster each year seems to go by.  This past year has been a great one.  We watched our boys grow from barely crawling little babes to wild and crazy toddlers.  Over the past year, they have turned 1 year old, learned to walk, learned to talk (a few words, anyway), learned to hug, kiss, blow kisses, wave, obey simple commands, eat with forks and spoons, give high fives, shake hands, made new friends at daycare, ran (rode along) in 2 5Ks, and have went on a couple of road trips and plane rides.

I don't really have any new year's resolutions, but I am going to try my best to do a Project 365 this year.  Project 365 is taking 1 photo a day.  I'll be posting my photos to the project365 site, and I might do a once a week post containing the weeks photos on here also.

We had a good Christmas also.  I had to work Christmas Eve, so as soon as I got home in the morning we opened presents and then made a 6 hour trip down to Jeremy's grandmas for a few days.  The boys had fun actually opening presents this year, and have had so much fun with all their new toys.  They got a big play kitchen, a table and chairs set, some awesome superhero toddler underwear, a monster bowling set, a wall hot wheels track (and an innumerable amount of hot wheels cars that end up in the strangest places of our house), a play tent and a foam lego set (and a few other things).



New Year's Eve wasn't anything exciting for us.  We just stayed at home, had a friend over, watched a movie and had some champagne.  It will be much more fun when the boys can stay up late with us and celebrate with hats and noisemakers and such!  And today, neither of us had to work.  We spent the day all hanging out with each other : )

To start off my Project 365:

Day #1 - New Year's Day
1/1/13 - shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment