Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!






This is our Christmas card this year.  It blow my mind how much bigger the boys are compared to last year..  We didn't have it in the budget this year to get professional photos done, so I sat the boys down, gave them a string of lights, and started snapping photos.  Unfortunately I didn't have one where they were both smiling.  This one was the best I got, and I still had to merge to pictures together.  I made the rest of it in photoshop.  We were pretty happy with how it turned out.  I have to work tonight, and then tomorrow morning when I get off of work, we are opening presents and then heading down to Jeremy's grandma's in Macon, GA for a few days!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and your family!






No comments:

Post a Comment