Monday, May 7, 2012

Introducing...Myself.

Hi!  I'm linking up today with Heather of Just Wait Til You have Kids, whose blog I found through Krystle, of 3 Little Men & A Mommy.  They are both moms of multiples, and I'm excited to try and do this link up each week to meet some new folks!  The theme for this week's link up is introducing ourselves.  so, here I am!

My name is Sarah.  I am wife to Jeremy, an awesome stay at home daddy.  I am mommy to identical twin boys, Judah and Foxx.  Jeremy and I will be married for 4 years this June.  Our boys are 9 months old, and are the coolest little dudes ever.  They are crawling around like crazy, and will surely be walking soon.  We live in Nashville, TN.  I am a nurse and I work on a Burn Unit in a local hospital.  Jeremy is in theology school as well as being a stay at home dad, which he loves.  We love biking, hiking, cooking and spending time together as a family while doing all of those things.  We are vegan, and I have a food blog where I share some of our favorite recipes.  It's called Little Kitchen, Lovely Food.  We cloth diaper, make homemade baby food, and try to live simple.  We love our life with our little boys and wouldn't change it for anything!








5 comments:

  1. They are the cutest!m,, so glad you linked up! Hope you continue to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gracious, your boys are adorable! I'm off to check out your food blog! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are precious! So great to have the opportunity to "meet" other MoMs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture of the boys in their socks and diapers!!! SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures make my heart melt! The one of them in the high socks - oh my cuteness.

    ReplyDelete