Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hey Hey

Hey folks!

Just wanted to share a guest post that I did over on Meghan's blog, Eat.Live.Make a few days ago.  She has a great blog about healthy living, and I am privileged to have been able to write a guest post for her blog!  You can check it out Here.


I promise I'll be posting here more soon (and to Little Kitchen Lovely Food)...but things have kinda been crazy around here.  I started a new job a few weeks ago (on the Burn Unit at Vanderbilt), and I've had to do quite a bit of extra classes and studying for my orientation.  That on top of trying to balance Jeremy's school classes and spending time with the boys, blogging has been falling by the wayside lately.  But I'll be back as soon as things calm down, promise. 

In the meantime, if there are any bloggers out there that would like to guest post on my blog, I'd love to have you!  I'd love to help you promote your personal blog, etsy shop or personal business.  You can contact me via comments here or email me at tuckersarahm@gmail.com.








No comments:

Post a Comment