Monday, April 9, 2012

Blog Swaps

Alright folks, so I thought I might try something new here.  I've seen sponsorship and blog swaps on multiple blogs that I follow, and thought I'd see if there was interest to try it out for myself.  If there is enough interest, I may eventually do actual sponsorship, but I thought it might be fun to do blog swaps first.  


So here's the deal:

Blog Swap = I'll put your blog photo ad on my blog's sidebar, and you do the same for me.

I'd also love to do a guest posting/feature for each of the blog swappers that I get! 

This will get you and your blog more traffic.  So if you have a personal blog, etsy shop, or your own personal business, I'd love to blog swap with you!


If you are interested in doing a blog ad swap with me let me know.  I'd love to earn your blog more business and get your name out there!  

Email me at tuckersarahm@gmail.com, or comment here.

thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment