Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanks² Day 28, 29, & 30 - and any more.

I'm going to group these last three days together...and also just throw in a whole bunch of things that I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful that my baby boys have been very healthy ever since they were born.  They have not once been sick, and I hate to talk about it and jinx us.  So that's all about that.

I'm thankful that my baby boys sleep through the night.  Every morning I wake up thankful for the rest that I got, and am ready to face the day with my boys.

I'm thankful for my job.  I hate leaving my babies all day long, but I love what I do and am glad that I only have to work 3 days a week.

I'm thankful for my husband.  He stays at home with our boys while I'm at work.  He cooks dinner, he rocks and sings the boys to sleep, he plays with them.  Not all husbands would be willing to do this!

I'm thankful for our house.  For its warmth, its spaciousness, and it's character.

I'm thankful for my friends and their willingness to help babysit,  run errands, or bring food to us.

I'm thankful for the new season thats at our heels.  Winter brings (hopefully) snow, big coats, scarves, hats, mittens, boots and hot drinks.  I'm excited to spend this winter in our house in front of our warm fireplace.

I'm thankful for our christmas tree and how it makes our house smell of pine.

I'm thankful for our awesome advent calendar and the excitement of creating fun traditions with it when our children our older.

I'm thankful for the chance I have to buy Christmas presents.  I love getting presents for people that I know they have wanted for a long time and will love.

I'm thankful for my life.  I don't deserve any of it, but God has given it to me anyway.
I'm so thankful.





Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment