Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanks² Day 27


I'm thankful for our new family photos.

My friend Lane is building her portfolio for her own photography business, called Meredith Lane Photography.  We were lucky enough to be one of her first clients!  We had fun taking these pictures, and we love how they turned out!  So excited that I have photos like these to capture such awesome times in our lives.

[warning: long post of photos.]



I love both the boys' expressions in this one, it makes me laugh every time!


Cloth diapers really do help keep their pants up!



Heart.


love this!


I like how both babies are completely distracted.  Judah- a bird? a tree maybe?  Foxx-  my hand, or his cardigan.




Love this one!

Please excuse my turkey chin.

      




jean butt!

x2!

Judah looks so intense!


Love this one also!

And then Foxx kicked his shoe off.







vote for us!
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

1 comment:

  1. aw, Sarah, I'm so honored to be a part of your thankful list. I'm so glad you're happy w them. you all were sweet, wonderful subjects. thank you! -lane

    ReplyDelete