Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween


My little family went as Dr. Suess characters for Halloween.

I realize I don't really look like I went all out on a costume, but Susie has on a very dull outfit in the book! Humor me.


As you can see, the boys went as Thing 1 and Thing 2.  I'm sure it's an overdone costume when you have twins, but I was pumped about it anyway, and am super excited with how cute it turned out to be!  A friend got me these onsies about halfway through my pregnancy, and I decided then that thats what they were going to be.  I found little blue wigs on Etsy that completed the costume.


Judah = Thing 1.  Foxx = Thing 2.



We went to a halloween party with our church, and it was freezing outside!  I got little mittens for the boys. 

And I made these awesome little cookies to bring.  They're quite festive.  

I took so many pictures of them...these are only a few of the many.



We also had them in their costumes for a little bit while we passed out candy to our neighborhood trick-or-treaters, which was fun.  This was the pumpkin that we (ok, Jeremy) carved for our porch.  I had planned to carve one also, using prints of Judah and Foxx's hands and feet, but the babies wouldn't allow me enough free time to get it finished, so sadly, I didn't have a pumpkin for the porch this year.  But Jeremy's turned out pretty awesome!



Vote for us? please? (Click this link, then click the owl on the left!)

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

1 comment:

  1. So cute and creative. The pumpkin is awesome too

    I'm stopping by from the followers fest.
    I'm a new follower. Hope you can check me out at
    thecheesethief.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete