Friday, October 21, 2011

Fall in Love Friday #2




I love this.

2.  Did you know that the reason some people think that cilantro tastes like soap is because they have a certain gene that causes it?! That's so crazy.  Read about it HERE.

3.  Check out these awesome rugs!  I would love to get one of these for our boys.

4.  I so wish I could make this

5.  These baby  costumes are absolutely ridiculous.

6.  I soooo want to vacation here.  This is amazing!

7.  I'm going to make this out of the boys' newborn, 3, 6, 9, and 12 month pictures.

8.  I totally want a swing in my house.

9.  I also want a hidden room in my house.

10.  There was a shop in my hometown up in Michigan that had gourmet popcorn flavors.  I've not been able to find any here in the south, but I'm pumped about this blog that shows how to make some!

No comments:

Post a Comment