Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pregnancy

My pregnancy so far has been amazing.  Much much better than I could have ever imagined.  I have had only 1 occurrence of morning sickness.  1!  That's crazy!  I don't know how I got so lucky to have missed all that, but I bet I am going to pay for it with my future pregnancies.  I love to watch my stomach grow and know that my little boys in there are getting bigger and staying healthy.  Apparently my belly measures to be the size of a 28 week single baby belly.  Whoa.  By the way, twins grow and develop at the same rate as a single baby would, so as of now, they are no smaller, but they will be born earlier (probably and hopefully) which will make them weigh less at birth.  

It wasn't until about a week ago that I have been able to feel the little guys move.  I had been waiting for it for a long time, and am so excited whenever I feel them!  I went to an Avett Brothers concert last weekend and that is where I really could start to feel them.  They were going crazy-dancing, to the assume tunes I assume.  Now that I know what it feels like, I feel them all the time.  So the other night Jeremy and I were sitting on the couch, and he wanted to feel them move.  With his hand on my stomach, we were sitting there watching, waiting for one or both of them to kick.  They did and not only did we feel it, but we saw it!  Their little feet or hands shot up and made my stomach move!  We simultaneously screamed.  Now I sit around on the couch sometimes with my shirt up, just waiting to see them again.  It's really entertaining.  


I have had some inservice classes that I have had to go to for work this past week.  While sitting the classroom, I would feel Judah and/or Foxx moving and would just start to smile.  People probably noticed and thought I was crazy for smiling so big while listening to topics such oscillator ventilators, but I couldn't help it.  I love finally being able to feel them.  I'm pretty sure they wrestle in there sometimes.  I can feel kicks and punches on opposite ends of my stomach, at the same time.  And on every ultrasound that I have had, they have always been jumping around like crazy and hitting each other.  I cannot wait until they get here and I finally get to meet them, but I don't want to rush it and am just trying to enjoy every moment while they are in there growing.

Here are a few videos of them moving in my stomach.  It's a little hard to see on video, but look closely just a little below my belly button, around second 4.  Sorry if these creep you out!

video

This one is a little better...bigger movements.  Watch under the belly button right as the movie starts and around second 8.

video






No comments:

Post a Comment