Thursday, November 15, 2012

Toddler Nom Nom


I'm going to start a new thing here.  Every so often, I am going to post photos of what the boys eat on a daily basis.  Dinner is typically our biggest meal of the day, so most of the photos here will be what the boys eat for dinner.  I'll also link the titles with the link to my food blog where I'll have the recipes posted (the ones I've gotten around to posting, that is.  I'm so bad about posting over there.  I have a list of sooooo many recipes that need to be blogged.)  

Toddlers and eating can be tricky.  Some days are definitely better than others.  Sometimes the boys clean their plates, leaving only a few crumbs here and there.  Other days the boys have food all in their hair, their clothes, and the majority of their meal ends up being thrown on our kitchen floor.  

I'm determined to raise kids who are open-minded to food.  I want them to appreciate all types of food, and never deny trying something at least once.  If they refuse to eat something, I don't just give in and give them something else that I know they like.  If they are hungry and need food, they will eat it (and usually end up eating at least some of it anyway, so don't think I starve my children). 

So anyway, this is the first of many renditions of Toddler Nom-Nom.  

 I would love to make this a link up spot for other mom bloggers who have found food that their littles love to eat.  Link up at the bottom so that we can share food posts!


Chicken Fried Tofu Nuggets & Roasted Potatoes and Carrots.


Cheese Quesadillas & Black Beans and Rice.


Ginger Lentil Soup over Pasta.


Pumpkin Mac and Cheese & Boca Vegan Nuggets.


Chicken & Waffles.  (didn't get a chance to get a before picture for this one...they dove right in!)

No comments:

Post a Comment