Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Pumpkin Patch


We took the boys to a pumpkin patch a few weeks ago, and they had so much fun, even though it was pretty dang cold.  This is a photo-overload post, by the way.




We totally buried Judah in corn kernels and he just sat there the whole time.



 


There were slides and tricycles.  



Notice: one kid crawling through the tunnel.  The other kid running away after crawling out the tunnel. Luckily, I didn't have these two here by myself, I would have been running around everywhere, trying to corral my twins up like cows.  





The part of this picture that you don't see is Jeremy's hat sticking up from the top of the carrots, while he was holding up the boys to fit their faces in the holes.





This part of the pumpkin patch was funny, because all you saw was a bunch of parents with toddlers, trying to get pictures of their kids amongst the pumpkins.  Everyone was yelling their kids names, saying "Smile!"  "hey, look over here!" and "Stop eating the dirt, I'm trying to take a picture!"  I was laughing. alot.  


Days when we all get to do stuff together are my favorite.  It's days like these that make me so thankful for my little family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment