Monday, September 10, 2012

A Good Day With No Naps


This is a post dedicated exclusively to bragging on how awesome my baby boys are.

A couple of Saturdays ago, my friend Ashley and I took Judah & Foxx to Cheekwood to see the tree house exhibit they've had up for the summer.  The boys could have cared less about any of it, but they enjoyed strolling around outside anyhow.
sliding with the boys in the "hobbit" tree house

Just strolling around, happy as can be!
The boys showing off their new trick (Shaking hands) to Ashley

They did enjoy the slides that we got to go on though.  After going to cheek wood and going out to eat,  my plan was to just go back home and put the boys down for a good long nap.  While eating, we got invited to go to the county fair.  I'm not one to pass up getting invited to do anything, and we wouldn't be going until later that afternoon, so the boys would still have plenty of time to take a nap.  wrong.  Boys decided they didn't want to take a nap in between lunch and going to the fair.  I tried and tried to have them take one, fearing they would be awfully cranky while out at the fair if they went napless.  But they just wanted to play and eat snacks at home instead.  So that's what we did.  Then we went to the fair.


AND THE BOYS WERE AWESOME.  There was no fussing, no cranky babies, no meltdowns, nada.  They were perfect. And they had so much fun.  I know a lot of kids wouldn't be so awesome without naps, so I was very thankful for this fun day with friends.









 







No comments:

Post a Comment