Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Stress.

Things have been crazy in the Tucker house lately.

Babies are getting over an ear infection and a respiratory infection.

I have started a part-time job as a clinical instructor (which is one extra 12 hours shift a week, sometimes 2 extra shifts).

We're starting to realize that while being a 1 income household, we're going to have to figure out another way to make extra money, eating healthy and raising 2 babies is not cheap by any means.  And our savings account is slowly dwindling...

Medical bills keep coming and coming.

Jeremy keeps looking and looking for jobs without success.

I hate that I don't see my babies for (now) 4 days out of the week.  Like at all.  They wake up after I leave, and they are asleep when I get home.

We still want to go to Africa, but we don't know how we're ever going to get there.

We definitely want more kids, but if nothing of our current situation changes, we can't afford any more.

I want to run more, without a stroller.  But I don't want to leave my babies when I already don't get to see them at all for 4 days a week.



So this post is more of a rant than anything, but I just wanted to update this blog since I've been crazy busy and stressed lately.

I'm off to do some late night stress relieving:


And spend some quality time with the hubs of course.




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment