Friday, November 18, 2011

Thanks² Day 17 & 18


I'm thankful for my KitchenAid stand mixer.  
This thing is awesome.  It makes homemade bread-making so easy.  It also can shred chicken!  How cool is that!? (details about that in a food blog post coming soon)  It allows me to multi-task, and I use it all the time.  


How cute are these tiny scrubs!?

I'm thankful that I have a job that I love, as a nurse.  
I have been on night shift (7 pm - 7 am) since I have started as a nurse, and it has been rough.  I recently have returned to work from my maternity leave, and next week I am moving to day shift! (7 am - 7pm).
This is going to make my sleeping patterns sooo much better and easier.  I can spend even more time with my boys since I won't have to sleep any during the day!  Not only am I thankful that I have a job, but that I only have to work 3 days a week.  Just 3!  That gives me even more time with my little family. : ) 



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment