Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Our new lives

There is a pack-and-play, 2 bouncer/rocker seats, a boppy and twin nursing pillow lying on my living room floor.

There is a stack of cloth diapers in 3 rooms of our house.

There are baby clothes strewn about all over.

There is always a load of laundry waiting to be done.

There is a nursing station set up in my living room, complete with a water bottle, snacks, the tv remote, and burp cloths.

There is always oatmeal and Mother's Milk tea out in our kitchen.

There is a rocking chair in our bedroom.

There are pacifiers found in odd places.

My purse grew and now contains diapers and baby clothes.

It takes a bit of planning to be able to leave the house.

People have been cooking for me, and not vice versa.  Weird.

If I get more than 3 hours of sleep at a time, I feel awesome.

Bags of breast milk take over my fridge and freezer.

Farts and burps are all of sudden really cute and funny.

A lot of days, I don't get a chance to shower.  It's true.

I get excited over big poops.




This is our new life.  And although it's extremely tough sometimes, we love our boys!












No comments:

Post a Comment