Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Spaghetti Eaters


When we first started feeding the boys baby food, somehow Judah ended up with food all over him, and Foxx had very little food that missed his mouth.  Even now when they are eating table foods, they are pretty much still the same.  Judah is up to his elbows in filth, and Foxx keeps it mostly limited to his hands.  

We gave them some spaghetti, sauce and mushroom "meat" balls today, and they loved them.
  

This kid ended up with sauce in his eyelids, ears and back of his head. 










And then, I went to the bathroom.  And this is what I come back to...

He had such an unsure look on his face, until he saw me start cracking up laughing.

Then he thought it was hilarious!


Oh babies.  Never again will my kitchen floors be clean.




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comment:

  1. Oh I feel your pain! That's hilarious that one is messy and the other clean. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete