Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thanks² Day 12 & 13


I'm thankful that Jeremy and I got to go out on a date-baby free.

While visiting the parents up in Michigan, Jeremy and I got to have a night out to ourselves.  We went to one of our favorite places to eat, Joe's Crab Shack.  We haven't gotten to eat at Joe's since long before I was preggers.  We got a big steamer basket of crabs, shrimp, sausage, corn and potatoes and split it.  It was delicious!  Jeremy and I have only gotten to go out alone together 2 times since the babies have been born.  It's nice to get away sometimes to spend time with just each other, but we always find ourselves talking about and missing our boys, even if it's for just a few hours.  





I'm thankful for a homemade sunday dinner with the family.

We had chicken and dumplings made by yours truly.





Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment