Monday, October 3, 2011

Radnor Lake and Loveless Cafe

My friend Katrina and I took the boys out on their first Nashville adventure.  We first went to walk around Radnor Lake, and then went and had lunch at the infamous Loveless Cafe.  I wasn't sure if we would be able to do both outings with the boys, but they surprised me and did awesome, so we got to hike and eat lunch!  The weather was amazing that day.  It was just a tad cool that morning, and it was the first time I brought out these super cute hoodies for the boys to wear.  I had been waiting for a time when they could wear them.    

Judah welcoming Katrina

Foxx giving me half a smile

We drove to Radnor, got out our baby carriers, and headed onto the trails.  The sun was shining and the temperature was perfect.  The only thing that could have made it better is if we were surrounded by fall colors.  Unfortunately, the oranges and yellows have not made there way here yet.  The green trees and the smell of the woods all around was calming and very much needed by me.  One can go completely insane with cabin fever while having to stay cooped up in the house with 2 little ones instead of enjoying the outside.

Katrina and Foxx


Foxx slept through most of the hike.
 doe
Fawn

Judah rode with me
This little guy loved it our here.  He was looking around at everything the whole time.  


After our walk through Radnor, we made the trek out to the Loveless Cafe. The food is uber good, and if you have heard of the Loveless, then you know the biscuits are the real fame holder.  I got a pork BBQ omelet.  It may sound weird, but man it's delicious.  The boys just chilled out and took it all in.


That was our little adventure and I'm looking forward to many more while showing the world to our little guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment